creating this post almost killed me of cuteness. i had to make some tough decisions on how to narrow this gift guide down to only six things. can i do a post on baby shoes? there are seriously so many cute ones out there.
1. gold polka dot dress ($14.99) obviously we have to start with a princess dress. this gold polka dotted one is the perfect party dress for any little girl, and will look great for all of her holiday events.
2. bow coat ($49.95) let's talk outwear. it's gonna be cold, and baby's gotta stay warm and look awesome (and not be shoved in the corner). this is the most adorable jacket ever and the classic camel color will accent all of her outfits.
3. red bow shoes ($29) i am imagining the first three items together in an outfit, obviously. these shoes give the perfect pop of christmas red, and a nice contrasting pattern. and they are stuart weitzman, are you kidding me?
4. kardboard kingdom ($79) i had to put some sort of toy in, something that babies will actually enjoy. this mini palace would be so exciting to wake up to on christmas morning. what's even better is they can decorate it themselves (with the help of their older siblings of course)! (ps. i know cardboard is spelled wrong, and it bugs me too. it's what the folks over at the land of nod decided on, sorr.)
5. crown sweatshirt ($12.95) when baby wants to be a little more casual, but still wants to assert that the kingdom is officially hers, she can throw on this little sweatshirt with a gold crown. dying.
6. Jane Eyre Baby Book ($8.99) i had to include this for a few reasons: one, these baby books are my favorite and probably the first thing i will buy for my babies; two, all princesses are well-learned; and three, jane eyre was the ultimate princess. learning how to count is fun too.
treat all your little princesses right this christmas! you wouldn't want to be banished from their kingdoms!